We are Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord's Table as God has welcomed us.
Our mission is to be a faithful, growing church, that demonstrates true community, deep Christian spirituality, and a passion for justice. (Micah 6:8)
The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- is a moderate, mainstream church body.
- was born as a unity movement on the American frontier.
- has a long-standing commitment to Christian unity.
- respects diversity in opinion.
- celebrates the Lord's Supper weekly.
- practices baptism by immersion; recognizes all forms of baptism.
The logo of the Disciples of Christ is a chalice, which represents our long-standing commitment the unity of all Christians around one table.
Links to the Wider Church
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the U.S. and Canada General Office
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Pennsylvania
- Disciples Women's Ministries (Marple Christian Church group)
- Green Chalice (Disciple resources for creation care)
- The Disciples Movement (or Stone-Campbell Restoration Movement)
- World Convention of Churches of Christ (Christian - Churches of Christ - Disciples of Christ)
- Christian Churches Together in the USA
- Churches Uniting in Christ
- Pennsylvania Council of Churches
- National Council of Churches
- World Council of Churches
- World Council of Churches: US Office
- Other Church Bodies